Physicals will be held at Magnolia High School for all athletes and band members May 24th. This will take place during 7th period and right after school for all JH students. All online forms need to be completed before attending. Below are instructions on how to complete the online forms.
The Physical & Medical History must still be turned in to an Athletic Trainer at the athlete’s high school or respective coach at middle school. This information must be dated, signed and stamped by the physician.
How to fill out the Arbiter Forms:
1. To create an account for online Pre-Participation Forms use your smart phone to Text S101 to 69274.
2. Go to: https://www.arbiterathlete.com
3. After both parent and student accounts have been created be sure to “link” them together.
4. Select ALL of the sports that you may be interested in participating in during the upcoming school year.
5. BOTH parent and student must complete the following forms
I. The following forms need to be completed and printed to bring on the day of the physical
i. UIL- Pre Participation Medical History
ii. UIL- Pre Participation Physical Examination
II. The followings forms only need to be completed and signed digitally
i. Athlete/ Parent Concussion Statement
ii. UIL Sudden Cardiac Arrest
iii. UIL Acknowledgment of Rules
iv. UIL Parent and Student Agreement/Acknowledgement
v. MISD Emergency Contact Information
vi. MISD Policies
vii. OTC Consent (Only applies to high school students)
6. If you have any questions please contact us
I. Mike Overman- email@example.com
II. Danielle Keyes- firstname.lastname@example.org
III. MHS Training Room- 281-356-3572 X7066